With this trip to Conwy and Snowdonia National Park, you'll visit a medieval castle as well as the world's first surfing pool - a must-see tour from Llandudno!
Snowdonia National Park & Conwy Trip
We'll meet at 8.30 am at the North Parade in Llandudno, where we'll hop on a minibus to the Great Orme: a magnificent headland where we'll enjoy views of the north coast of Wales. The tour will then head to Conwy Castle, where we'll learn all about its fascinating history. The historical centre of Conwy will also charm us with its unique architecture. We'll even get to see the smallest house in Britain!
Our next stop will be at Bodnant Garden, where we'll be captivated by the aroma of its over a hundred different kinds of flowers and plants. What's more, just half an hour away is one of the most picturesque villages in the area: Betws-y-Coed, where you'll have an hour and a half of free time to explore its shops and food stalls at your leisure.
We'll then make our way to Snowdonia National Park, where the famous Swallow Falls awaits us. And next to the beauty of these waterfalls we'll be faced with the sight of Ugly House... Will you think it lives up to its name?
Lastly, we'll make a short stop at Snowdonia Adventure Park: the world's first artificial surfing pool. Finally, at 5:30 pm we'll return to the starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 15 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 15 years oldUS$ 49.90
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport in minibus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to Conwy Castle (9.90 GBP, approx. 12.70 USD ).
Entry to Bodnant Garden (14 GBP, approx. 18 USD).
Admission fee to Swallow Falls (2 GBP, approx. 2.50 USD).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (8:30 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
North Parade in Llandudno.