Buy Gatwick Express tickets and get to central London from Gatwick Airport in just 30 minutes. Hop off your plane and onto the train to reach London Victoria station quickly, easily and comfortably!
Flying into Gatwick Airport and looking for the best way to reach central London? Catch the Gatwick Express train for a quick, comfortable and stress-free transfer between the airport and the city. Hop on the train at Gatwick's South terminal for your train to London Victoria Station, located in Westminster and offering connections to the Victoria, Circle and District Tube Lines, as well as National Rail services. And if you're not flying into South terminal, don't worry - there's a free shuttle bus between terminals that runs every few minutes 24/7 and only takes two minutes.
Reserve your Gatwick Express ticket now for your comfortable and convenient train seat. What's more, the journey to central London takes just 30 minutes!
- From Gatwick Airport to London Victoria: trains operate daily from 5:41 am to 11:11 pm with departures every 15 minutes.
- From London Victoria to Gatwick Airport: trains operate daily from 5 am to 12:35 am with departures every 15 minutes.
- The return ticket for the Gatwick Express is valid for 30 days from the outward journey date.
- If you plan to reserve a return ticket, you should indicate the first journey you will be taking when making the reservation.
- Children under 5 years old go free.
If you'd prefer to be picked up from the airport and taken directly to your hotel by private vehicle, check out our private airport transfers in London.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 15 years old|
Children between 5 and 15 years oldUS$ 24.50
Children between 5 and 15 years oldUS$ 12.50
Gatwick Express ticket.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.