Drift down the River Thames and admire some of the best panoramic views of London while you have a delicious 2-course lunch without spending too much.
River Thames Lunch Cruise
The cruise sails down the River Thames between the Tower of London and Westminster. Throughout the almost two hour long journey, enjoy impressive panoramic views of the Tower Bridge, the Millennium Bridge, St Paul’s Cathedral and the London Eye from the boat.
While you admire London’s beautiful landmarks, enjoy an appetizing two-course meal:
- Thyme, rosemary and lemon roasted supreme of chicken with creamy leek, tarragon and mushroom sauce served with dauphinoise potato and seasonal vegetables.
- White, dark and milk chocolate truffle cake with raspberry sauce.
- Tea or coffee
Your River Thames cruise boat has an open-air deck as well as an enclosed saloon with panoramic windows, meaning you'll have spectacular views while eating.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Cruise with standard lunch menu||
Cruise with standard lunch menu
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 29.90
Children under 3 years oldFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
2 hour cruise.
Two course meal.
Coffee or tea
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (9:30 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Tower Pier. Closest Tube station is Tower Hill.