Discover the natural beauty of Chrissi on this excursion from Malia. Spend a day exploring a stunning deserted island!
Chrissi Island Excursion
Want to spend a day on a deserted island? Your wish is our command! We'll pick you up at your hotel in Malia at 8 am and head to Ierapetra, where a boat will be waiting to take us to the island of Chrissi. Let the adventure begin!
As we make our way to the island, we'll take in beautiful vistas of the Libyan Sea. If we're lucky, we may even see the local dolphins that inhabit these waters. After a short cruise, we'll arrive at Chrissi, the perfect destination for an unforgettable day.
You'll explore the island, admiring the beauty of its pristine beaches, shell fossils in the volcanic rocks and its cedar forest. Your guide will tell you all about the particularities of the island, which was once submerged underwater!
Some other places that are sure to catch your attention are the small church of St. Nicholas and the carved Roman tombs - Chrissi is full of surprises! After touring the island, you'll have an hour of free time to relax on the beach and take a refreshing swim.
At the end of the excursion, we'll return to the boat and head back to Ierapetra. You'll then be taken back to your hotel, arriving around 8 pm.
Hotel pick up
This activity includes hotel pickup from Malia, Stalis, Hersonissos, Analipsi, Anissaras, Gouves, Gournes, Kokkini Chani, Kateros, Heraklion and Ammoudara - Heraklion.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 63% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 10% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children 4-12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children 4-12 years oldUS$ 21.70
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other languages.
Hotel pickup and return.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
Transport by boat: € 17 (US$ 20.50) per adult & € 8.50 (US$ 10.30) per child 4 to 12 years old.
Entry to Chrissi Island: € 1 (US$ 1.20) per person.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you have any other questions please contact us.