Want to spend a day at one of the most beautiful beaches in the world? Head to Elafonisi on this excursion from Malia to swim in crystal clear water and marvel at its iconic pink sand.
Elafonisi Beach Excursion
On the day of the activity, we will pick you up from your hotel at 5 am and set off for Elafonisi Beach. You'll soon see why the early morning is worth it!
After about a three-and-a-half-hour journey, we will reach the southwestern region of Crete, where we'll find Elafonisi Beach - one of the island's most precious gems. The moment you step out of the minibus, you'll be transported to a complete paradise.
Making our way straight to the beach, we'll marvel at the exceptional beauty of its sand dunes, small trees, and of course its most famous feature: pink sand.
Many consider Elafonisi to be one of the best beaches in the world, and on this excursion, you'll have the whole day to soak up the experience! Enjoy swimming in its shallow waters, exploring its small hidden coves, and enjoying a beautiful day in the sun.
We will spend about four and a half hours at the beach, after which we will head back to our meeting point, arriving at approximately 7:30 pm.
This activity includes pickup from hotels in Malia, Stalis, Hersonissos, Analipsi, Anissaras, Gouves, Gournes, Kokkini Chani, Kateros, Heraklion and Ammoudara–Heraklion.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 63% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 10% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children 4-12||Children under 4|
Children 4-12US$ 30.40
Children under 4Free
14 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Pickup and return to hotel.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.