Visit the most eastern island in the Baleares with this return ferry between Alcudia (Mallorca) and Ciudadela (Menorca). It's only an hour and a half away!
The Baleària ferry links the Alcudia port (Mallorca) with the Ciudadela port (Menorca) with a comfortable journey which will take no longer than two hours.
The ship is equipped with toilets and café, as well as large windows offering panoramic views of the Mediterranean.
Alcudia (Mallorca) - Ciudadela (Menorca)
- 5th April to 31st May: Monday to Saturday, departure at 9 am and arrival at 10:15 am.
- 1st June to 31st October: Monday to Sunday, departure at 8 am and arrival at 9:15 am.
- 1st November to 31st December: Monday to Saturday, departure at 9 am and arrival at 10:15 am.
Ciudadela (Menorca) - Alcudia (Mallorca)
- 5th April to 31st May: Monday to Saturday, departure at 7 pm and arrival at 8:15 pm.
- 1st June to 31st October: Monday to Sunday, departure at 9:30 pm and arrival at 10:15 pm.
- 1st November to 31st December: Monday to Saturday, departure at 7 pm and arrival at 8:15 pm.
Important: these schedules are subject to change and last-minute modifications. The ferry company will confirm the exact time of departure when they send you the reservation voucher.
The fares indicated are for a return ticket on the same day. If you don't use your one-way ticket, your return ticket will be automatically cancelled.
What to do in Menorca
The most easterly island in the Baleares has a wealth of attractions:
- Coves with turquoise waters: Macarella, Macarelleta, Turqueta, Galdana, Talaier…
- A great cultural heritage: the Menorcan cities of Ciudadela and Mahón house an exceptional historic, artistic and cultural heritage.
- Prehistoric remains: Menorca has several important megalithic monuments such as the Naveta des Tudons or the Talayots.
- Unique gastronomy: in places such as Fornells you can enjoy one of the most popular dishes on the island: langoustine stew.
|Adults||Children from 1 to 13||Chilldren under 1|
Children from 1 to 13US$ 37.50
Chilldren under 1Free
* The price varies based on the chosen date
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
Return ticket for the ferry between Alcudia (Mallorca) and Ciuadela (Menorca).
When to book?
You can book up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Alcudia Ferry Terminal