Two island destinations in one day - stroll through the centre of Palma, full of squares and shops, and discover the more rural side of the Balerares in Valldemossa, the refuge of many artists.
Palma and Valldemossa Day Trip
We'll pick you up from your hotel and set off for Palma, one hour away. Once there, we'll begin to discover the city from the bus, enjoying a complete panorama of its most famous monuments.
Our tour will take us along the promenade, and as we en joy views of the sea, we'll discover the breathtaking capital of Mallorca. In addition, we'll make our way through the popular Jaime III district, which is one of the main commercial areas. What's more, we'll visit the Paseo del Borne, a wide avenue where we'll find the most luxurious fashion brands.
After discovering the city from the bus, we'll get out of the vehicle to continue exploring the streets of Palma on foot. You'll have free time to explore restaurants, squares, and streets. You'll even have time for some shopping.
At around 1 pm we'll hit the road, and in half an hour we'll arrive in Palma for Valldemossa. This town will welcome us with its picturesque streets. Did you know that this town has been a refuge for many artists? The pianist Frederic Chopin arrived on the island in 1838 and fell in love with it!
You'll have free time to take a walk around the streets. You can even pay a visit to the famous Royal Carthusian Monastery of Valldemossa (ticket not included).
Lastly, we'll meet and head back to our hotels.
Hotel pick up
The tour includes pick-up in different areas of the north of Mallorca. When you book, you can choose the area where you want to be picked up: Cala San Vicente, Puerto Pollensa, Puerto Alcudia, Playas de Muro and Can Picafort.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children aged between 3 and 11 years old|
Children aged between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 14.90
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, spanish and other language.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the Real Cartuja of Valldemossa: € 8 (US$ 9.60) per person.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.