Discover one of the most important pre-Hispanic cities with this sunset trip to Teotihuacan. You will see the magnificent pyramids and the Citadel cast in the beautiful last glowing embers of daylight.
Teotihuacan Sunset Trip
We will meet at 2 pm at the Palacio de Bellas Artes (Palace of Fine Arts) before departing Mexico City for the archaeological site of Teotihuacan, about 50 minutes away. Along the way, you will learn many amazing facts, such as how the location is also known as the City of the Gods.
Once there, we will receive a brief presentation from the guide. As the sun begins the drop behind the horizon, we will ascend the stairs of the Pyramid of the Sun, the largest structure on the site. We will reach the top just in time to see the ancient ruins cast in a beautiful orange glow.
We'll stroll around the city, revisiting its glorious heydey when it was home to more than 100,000 inhabitants! Then we will encounter the Pyramid of the Moon and explore the remains of the Citadel. Of course, the trip would not be complete without also visiting Quetzalpapalotl's Palace.
When the tour is over, we head back to Mexico City, dropping you at the original starting point at 7 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 3 to 11 years oldUS$ 30
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport in bus or minibus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to Teotihuacan.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Palacio de Bellas Artes.