If you're travelling to Miami and you love to try new foods, on this gastronomic tour of Little Havana you'll dance between authentic Cuban restaurants to the rhythm of salsa!
Little Havana Food Tour
Having met at our starting point, we hit the road to get to know Miami's Cuban neighbourhood in the most delicious way possible. And on this gastronomic tour we'll enjoy the most typical dishes from the Caribbean island in six stops in different restaurants. We'll pass through the famous Calle Ocho, the main artery in the area, and the Miami Walk of Fame.
In this way, we'll learn about the history behind Cuban food, as we sample it in various restaurants, with salsa and the spirit of Havana in spades.
What's more they will explain, and show, how to make one of the most famous of Cuban products, the famous cigars named after the city itself as "Habanos".
The tour will also meet some artists working in their own studios, and we'll find all the places which will bring us closest to the spiritual tradition which reins over Cuba.
Children can take this tour, but if they are not going to eat in the restaurants, please advise us when making the reservation.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults and children over 11 years old||Children 3-11 years old|
Adults and children over 11 years oldUS$ 59
Children 3-11 years oldUS$ 44
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Food and drink.
Hotel pick up.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Tower Theatre at 1508 SW 8th St