Enjoy a truly Japanese experience with this Miyajima Yukuta Hire. Rent the traditional Japanese clothing, and wander around the island taking many pictures in this outfit - a memory for life!
Miyajima Yukata Hire
Imagine walking around Miyajima dressed in one of their most characteristic garments. For that, we'll be waiting for you at 10 am at the Okeiko Japan Academy.
We'll help you put on a traditional yukata, and did you know that this is a very popular garment in the warmer months? It's much lighter than a kimono. We'll put on the obi, a wide sash that is tied at the back, and give you the typical footwear, the geta.
Once you're ready, you'll have a maximum of six hours to go around the island on your own and take all the pictures you want. You can go to the Momijidani park, see the famous Torii gate of the floating sanctuary of Itsukushima, go in search of the deer that live in the area... You decide!
At 4 pm, you must return to the starting point to hand in the costumes.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children under 6|
Per personUS$ 75
Children under 6not permitted
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Okeiko Japan Academy