Paddle along the coast of Nerja and enjoy the incredible views of its beaches and the cliffs of Maro-Cerro Gordo. With this kayak tour, you will learn all about the area while you cool off and get some exercise.
Nerja Kayak Tour
The tour meets in the El Playazo bay, where we'll board our kayaks and head east to discover the charming Nerja coastline.
Along the way, you'll learn all about the history of the town while we pass by the La Torrecilla beach: where you'll find the remains of an old watchtower dating back to the 18th century!
We'll continue paddling around the Alboran Sea until we reach the foot of the Balcón de Europa, one of the most famous viewpoints in the province of Malaga. But we're lucky enough to observe it from a very different perspective - from the water!
We'll also make our way to Burriana beach, where we'll see some of the caves that form on the coast, and the cliffs of the Maro-Cerro Gordo natural area on the horizon. Fun and spectacular views, guaranteed!
After three hours, the kayak tour comes to an end back at the starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 7|
Per personUS$ 48.50
Children under 7not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
El Playazo Bay