Discover the capital of the French Riviera with this unique tuk tuk tour. You'll be driven past the most symbolic locations around Nice.
Nice Tuk Tuk Tour
We'll pick you up at your chosen time at your hotel in the centre of Nice, and start the route around the Côte d'Azur capital on a tuk tuk. Our first sighting will be the vibrant Place Masséna, where we'll admire the Sun Fountain.
The next stop will be Ópera, which has seen many historical figures pass through its doors. We'll also visit the famous market square Cours Saleya and the symbolic Dukes of Savoy Palace.
Following on, we'll head to the old town to explore the Palais de Justice, built in the 19th century on the site of a former Dominican convent. We'll also admire the important 11th century Cathedral and take a drive along the seafront Promenade des Anglais.
If you think you've seen everything in Nice, just wait until we reach Les Ponchettes. The famous street full of colourful houses was converted into galleries hosting contemporary art exhibitions.
After 30 minutes we'll accompany you to your hotel or your preferred place in the city centre to finish the tour.
Upon booking, you can extend your tuk tuk tour route. All routes include the 30 minute tour itinerary, or you can enhance the experience in the following ways:
- 40 - 45 minute tour: We'll explore the pedestrian area around Nice, and visit Le Jardin Albert I. We'll visit the Memorial and stop to take a photo with the #ILOVENICE sign.
- 60 - 70 minute tour: This route includes stops at the Port, Place Garibaldi, Promenade du Paillon and the Modern Art Museum.
- 1 hour 30 minutes - 1 hour 45 minutes tour: We'll see the symbolic Negresco Hotel, the Notre Dame Basilica, the Orthodox Cathedral and the Musicians Quarter.
The price stated is for the tuk tuk. Each vehicle has capacity for 2 adults and 2 children under 7 years old, as long as they are accompanied by their parents.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 2 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Price per tuk tuk|
|30 minutes Tour||
|40-45 minutes Tour||
|60-70 minutes Tour||
|1 hour 30 minutes-1 hour 45 minutes Tour||
30 minutes Tour
Price per tuk tukUS$ 35.50
40-45 minutes Tour
Price per tuk tukUS$ 53.20
60-70 minutes Tour
Price per tuk tukUS$ 71
1 hour 30 minutes-1 hour 45 minutes Tour
Price per tuk tukUS$ 106.50
30 minutes - 1 hour 45 minutes.
The activity takes place with an audioguide in English.
Audioguide in English.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 1 hour before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).