Are you looking for a unique way experience around Japan's third largest city? Enjoy exploring the most important locations including the castle with this Osaka Bike Tour.
Osaka Bike Tour
If you would like to combine some sport with a guided tour of Osaka, we'll be waiting for you at 10:30 am near Tenjinbashisuji Station. We'll get on the bikes and start exploring the city!
We'll ride through the streets of the city admiring the imposing buildings and bridges that cross the river. The route will take us to Osaka Castle, one of the main architectural jewels of this Japanese city, more than 400 years old!
On arrival, we'll get off the bikes to tour the fortress on foot, including the gardens and the shrine dedicated to Hideyoshi Toyotomi, a 16th century politician known as the 'Great Unifier' of Japan.
After this learning more about the area's history, the tour will give us the chance to discover Osaka's rich cuisine. We'll enjoy takoyaki, a traditional Kansai meal based on wheat flour and octopus.
Next, we'll cycle through one of the city's most important shopping streets, Tenjinbashisuji. More than 600 stores are concentrated in just over 2.5 kilometres (1.55 miles).
The tour will end returning to the start point, where we'll leave the bikes at 1:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 20% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children under 15|
Per personUS$ 62
Children under 15not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.