Sample Osaka's delicious cuisine with this Kuromon Market Street Food Tour. Step into one of the most traditional markets in the Japanese city to discover exquisite raw materials and unique dishes.
Kuromon Market Street Food Tour
At 11 am we'll meet next to the Sauna & Capsule Amza Hotel to start the food tour in the city of Osaka. Are you hungry?
We'll walk to Kuromon Market, located just five minutes away on foot. While we wander around the market, which holds more than 170 years of history, we'll sample some traditional delicacies, including five small tastings!
One of the region's most traditional foods that we'll enjoy is takoyaki. After this little ball of battered octopus, we'll also delight in seafood and other hot dishes.
Once our appetite is satisfied, we'll continue discovering the local cuisine, although in a different way. The tour will take us along Doguyasuji Street, a commercial street specialised in kitchen utensils, and we'll recount its curious story!
The tour will end at 1 pm at the starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 20% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 15 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 15 years oldUS$ 26
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Sauna & Capsule Amza Hotel