Make the most of your stay in the Japanese city, and culinary capital with this Osaka Food Tour. Treat your tastebuds by sampling the delicious traditional cuisine.
Osaka Food Tour
How many Japanese dishes do you know? You'll see if you are an expert in the local cuisine during the tour, starting off at the meeting point in front of the Starbucks in Dotonbori, Osaka at 5 pm.
From there the three hour walking tour discovering the most popular recipes of the Japanese city will begin. First of all, we'll enjoy the smells exuding from the street food stalls and we'll tell you what the Japanese population say their favourite dishes are. For example, do you know what kushikatsu are?
We'll also visit a traditional bar and three restaurants, where we'll continue sampling Osaka's delights. You can't miss tasting the takoyaki, fried balls filled with octopus; the yakitori, a vegetable and seafood tempura; or the sukiyaki, a perfect mixture of meat or tofu with vegetables.
We'll end the tour at the starting point at 10 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 91
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Street food sampling.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Starbucks Tsutaya Ebisu-bashi.