Get to know the most iconic corners around the capital of Navarre with this Pamplona Private Tour. Enjoy a personalised service with a guide exclusively for you and your group.
Pamplona Private Tour
At the time of your choice in the Plaza del Ayuntamiento square to begin this private tour of Pamplona's city centre. Did you know that every 6th of July is the day of the "chupinazo", where the San Fermin festival begins?
We'll spend two and a half hours visiting some of the most symbolic areas around the capital of Navarre while following the famous bull-running route. Our first stop will be the San Saturnino church, a Gothic temple dedicated to the patron saint of Pamplona.
The tour will continue to the Corrales de Santo Domingo. We'll also go to the Palace of the Kings and the nearby Portal de Francia, one of the six entrances to the old Pamplona through its walls.
Afterwards, we'll pass by the Caballo Blanco lookout and the Plazuela de San José to admire the façade of the Cathedral. You'll be intrigued by the secrets it hides!
Then, after visiting the Plaza del Castillo and talking about Ernest Hemingway's visits we'll go to the Palacio de Navarra, a 19th century building that serves as the seat of government of the autonomous community.
The tour will finish in the alleyway that leads to the entrance of the Pamplona Bullring after about 2 hours and 30 minutes of walking around the city.
Advantages of a Private Tour
By booking a private tour you'll enjoy the exclusive use of an English speaking guide. You'll receive a much more personalised service and be able to design the itinerary based on your preferences. Also, if you are a large group, you'll save money!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Should land, air, or water transport of any kind be used they will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
Private tour in English
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 65.40
Up to 15 peopleUS$ 119.90
Up to 25 peopleUS$ 141.70
Up to 35 peopleUS$ 163.50
2 hours 15 minutes - 2 hours 30 minutes.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Private and exclusive tour, there won't be anyone else in the group.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Pamplona).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Plaza del Ayuntamiento.