The Eiffel Tower tickets offer you fast track entry to the observation decks where you can admire breathtaking views of Paris. Then, head down to enjoy a relaxing sightseeing cruise down the Seine River.
Eiffel Tower Tickets
Accessing the Eiffel Tower at the bottom of the North Pillar, you'll enjoy skip-the-line entry. On the first floor, a glass platform allows a close view of the structure of the monument - you'll feel like you’re walking on air! Although the construction of the Tower was controversial when it opened for the 1889 World’s Fair, it is now the symbol of both Paris and France.
The observation deck on the second floor offers unparalleled views of the city and you’ll be able to spot the Champ de Mars, Trocadéro, and the Montmartre neighbourhood with the Sacré-Coeur Basilica in the background. Feel the city of lights at your feet!
After enjoying breath-taking views of one of the most romantic cities in the world, walk down to the pier located just in front of this world-renowned tower. Here you'll take a riverboat that will take you on a one-hour scenic cruise down the Seine River. You will be handed an English audio guide with interesting commentary about the waterfront buildings, including the Statue of Liberty on l’Île aux Cygnes, the Grand Palais, the Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame Cathedral on l’Île de la Cité, among many others.
After a one-hour sightseeing journey, the riverboat completes the cruise returning to the Eiffel Tower Pier.
Where do you pick up the tickets?
You'll receive your tickets at the Place de Sydney, located at the crossroads of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey, just a few metres from the Eiffel Tower.
Skip the Line Entrance
By purchasing this ticket, you'll skip the queues that usually form at the Eiffel Tower ticket offices. However, you'll have to wait in line at the security checkpoint to gain access to the monument.
- Please note that the price of this activity is more expensive than a normal Eiffel Tower ticket, as it guarantees priority access to the attraction.
- The tour itinerary may vary depending on the time of access to the Eiffel Tower. It is possible that you'll enjoy the cruise on the Seine first and then go up the Eiffel Tower.
- It is not possible to buy tickets to access the third floor of the Eiffel Tower on the tower's second floor. These tickets must be purchased in the ticket office.
- The boat tour can be cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions.
The activity takes place with an audioguide in English.
Skip the line tickets for the lift to the Eiffel Tower’s first level and second level observation decks.
1 hour cruise on the Seine with English audio guide.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How long does the visit to the Eiffel Tower last?
A - Approximately two hours, although you can stay there on your own for a little longer.
Q - Can we bring a baby stroller?
A - Yes, but only up to the 2nd floor, and it must be foldable.
Q - Why do this activity with Civitatis?
A - All Civitatis activities go through a selection process. Within our listings, you won't find two equal activities offered by different providers: we simply take the company with the best reviews and quality and stick with that one. If our users start leaving negative reviews on an activity, we understand that something is off, and we contact the provider to establish a solution. If this situation persists, we look for another company that responds to our commitment to excellence. That's why doing an activity with Civitatis means getting it right every time and ending up satisfied with the service.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
Place de Sydney