Visit one of the most fascinating places on the Algarve coast and sail through a nature reserve on this boat trip from Portimão to the Benagil Caves and the Ría de Alvor.
Benagil Caves & Ría de Alvor Cruise
We'll meet at the chosen time in the San Francisco de Portimão dock to set off on this exciting boat trip.
We'll sail the waters of the Atlantic Ocean, enjoying the sea breeze as we set course for one of the most incredible places in the area: the famous Benagil Caves. If you're lucky, we might even spot some dolphins along the way!
When we arrive, we'll get the chance to admire these breathtaking rock formations up close and marvel at the unique landscape. Get your cameras ready!
Next, we'll head to the Ría de Alvor Nature Reserve, where we'll enjoy the incredible range of wildlife such as pink flamingos and many other native birds. What's more, we'll get to see the beautiful Praia de Alvor beach, one of the largest in the whole of the Algarve!
At the end of the trip, we'll head back to the starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Children between 3 and 10 years oldUS$ 49.50
Children under 2 years oldUS$ 49.50
Children under 2not permitted
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is it possible to take the tour with pets?
A - No, you are not allowed to take the tour with pets on board.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
São Francisco dock.