Fall in love with the majestic Austrian capital with this day trip, and discover why Vienna is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe!
Day Trip to Vienna from Prague
Having met at around 8:25 next to the Powder Tower, found in the centre of Prague, we'll climb aboard an air-conditioned bus and leave the Czech capital behind to make our way southwards to Vienna.
After approximately 4 hours, we'll arrive at the beautiful Austrian city, and give you an hour of free time to eat at one of the restaurants in Vienna, fuelling up before taking our guided tour beginning ins Ringstrasse, one of the main arteries in the capital.
Along this street we'll see some of Vienna's most famous buildings, such as the State Opera: for many the most important musical monument in the world, it was inaugurated in 1869 with one of Mozart's works (who else?!). Then we'll stop by the Hofburg Palace, the official residence of the imperial family for more than 600 years!
Then we'll make our way to the Museum of Art History and the Museum of Natural History, two of the most prestigious galleries in Vienna. And from there we'll make our way to Parliament, a neoclassical style building, the Burgtheater and the Town Hall. The magic of Vienna around every corner!
Our day trip will end with a return journey to Prague, where we'll arrive at about 10 pm.
- On the day of the trip, it's important that you bring your passport or national ID (plus visa if required) with you, as the journey includes a border crossing between the Czech Republic and Austria.
- The tour of Vienna does not visit the inside of any of the monuments.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 11||Children under 2|
Children from 2 to 11US$ 109.10
Children under 2Free
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and Spanish.
Transport in an air conditioned bus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).