Known as the Florence of the Elba, for its similarity to the Tuscan city, Dresden is one of the most beautiful and most visited cities in Germany. On this day trip you'll see its historic centre, and why it's a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Leaving Praue at 8:45 am we'll hit the road northwards, crossing the border and arriving at the Saxon capital of Dresden after a two hour journey.
Once in the city we'll cross the Augustus Bridge, the most famous in Dresden, and visit the Catholic Cathedral, the Zwinger building gardens, the Frauenkirche Church and the Semperoper, the best-known opera in Germany.
From a cultural point of view, we'll speak of the sad historical legacy which has made Dresden famous, such as the allied bombings in the Second World War and the communist repression which took place over almost fifty years.
After seeing the stunning baroque architecture of the historic centre (including among other things the Church of Our Lady, The Zwinger and the Old Royal Palace) you will be left in absolutely no doubt why it is listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Once the tour is over we'll head back to Prague, where we'll arrive around 7 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Children over 2US$ 74.80
Children under 2Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide throughout.
Food and Drink.
Tickets to monuments and museums.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.