No trip to the Czech Republic without discovering Olomouc, one of the most important cities in this beautiful country. Discover its majestic squares, iconic landmarks, and fantastic local gastronomy. Spend a day exploring the Hana culture.
We will collect you from your hotel and then head to Prague station where we will catch a train to Olomouc. During the journey, you will be able to gaze out at the beautiful landscapes of Bohemia and Moravia.
Once in Olomouc, we will visit the historic city center which, after Prague, is the 2nd largest in the country. Here you will encounter not just one, but 2 central squares. In the Upper square, we will stop in front of the town hall to admire its astronomical clock and get some photos of one of the icons of the city: the Holy Trinity Column.
Leaving Upper square, we then take you the Lower square which features 2 pretty fountains and a beautiful church. We will continue walking to the Saint Wenceslas Cathedral which you will immediately recognize from its tower which reaches over 300 feet.
We will stroll through the narrow cobbled streets lined with rows of colorful old buildings, which for centuries acted as the center of Moravia. You will also have time to try the fantastic local food including the tasty sausages which are typical to the region.
After spending a day in this city which is famed for its artisan tradition and culture, we will take you back to your hotel in Prague.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 15% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 11 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children from 2 to 11 years oldUS$ 116
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
English speaking guide.
Hotel pick up and drop off in Prague.
Return train trip to Olomouc.
Transport around Olomouc.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.