Set off on a 3,5-hour sightseeing bus tour of Prague and admire the city’s iconic landmarks. The tour also includes a visit to Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral and the Old Town Square accompanied by your knowledgeable English-speaking guide and a short boat trip.
On this tour on a comfortable air-conditioned bus you’ll set off to discover Prague’s most representative sights. The first stop is the grandiose Prague Castle. Follow your guide into the world’s largest castle complex which was established in the ninth century and visit its splendid rooms, then discover the majestic St. Vitus Cathedral.
After visiting Prague Castle, get back on the bus and head to Prague State Opera, inaugurated in 1888. Continue the tour to the striking National Museum, situated on the renowned Wenceslas Square, discover the National Theatre, and other beautiful landmarks, picturesque squares and streets in Prague.
While you drive past these historic buildings, your professional English-speaking guide will explain the history and the most important events that took place in Prague, like the Velvet Revolution.
Then we will take you to the dock on the Vltava river to discover the city from a different perspective .From the upper deck you will also see the old and famous Charles Bridge.
The last stop of the tour is the Old Town Square in the heart of the city. Hop off the bus and admire its magnificent monuments, including the Old Town Hall and its world-famous “Prague Orloj”, an astonishing astronomical clock dating back to the Middle Ages.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children up to 10 years old||Baby up to 3 years old|
|Sightseeing bus tour||
Sightseeing bus tour
Children up to 10 years oldUS$ 32.60
Baby up to 3 years oldFree
3 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Live commentary on the bus.
Short boat trip.
Short excursion to Prague Castle.
Short excursion to Old Town Square.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Prague local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Yes (some of the areas are accessible).