Visit the most emblematic areas of Puerto Iguazú with this tour around one of the most outstanding Argentine cities located in the province of Misiones. The best part? It's FREE!
Puerto Iguazú Free Walking Tour
We'll start the free tour of Puerto Iguazú by meeting at the scheduled time in San Martín Square. There we'll tell you about the history of the city, which is located near the border with Brazil and Paraguay.
In the historic centre of Puerto Iguazú we'll walk through its main streets, such as the Paseo de la Identidad and Avenida de Brasil. We'll also pass by Feirinha, a famous food fair that has become a gastronomic institution.
We'll continue the tour by heading to the city's panoramic viewpoint, from where we'll see how the Iguazú River separates the Argentinean side from the Brazilian one. To better appreciate the river, we'll also visit the port and the Costanera promenade.
After having explored the city for approx. 90 minutes to 2 hours, we'll conclude the free tour at the viewpoint of the Three Borders Landmark, an extraordinary place from where you can see the border with Paraguay from the Paraná River and the Brazilian side of the Iguazú River.
Next to the landmark, we'll also see the Monument of the Three Flags, which pays tribute to the national emblems of Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay.
This free tour doesn't allow reservations for more than 6 people. If you wish to get to know the city in a group exclusively for you and your partner, family or friends, you can book the private tour of Puerto Iguazú.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Free tours do not have a fixed price, rather each person offers the guide the amount they consider appropriate, depending on their level of satisfaction.
1 hour 30 minutes - 2 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, you must attend with a carer.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
If you are not able to attend the tour, please cancel your reservation, otherwise the guide will be waiting for you.
San Martín Square.