Explore the area of Fontainhas and Paderne with this exciting quad tour from Quarteira. Test your driving skills and enjoy the spectacular Algarve!
Algarve Quad Tour
We'll pick you up at 10 am from your hotel in Quarteira and take you to Fontainhas, where we'll set off on an exciting quad tour in the Algarve.
Before we get started, we'll give you some basic instructions so you can get the most out of the route. Then we'll zoom off across the Paderne area, heading through a charming village and descending the valleys of the Algarve - slopes, curves, narrow bends and much more awaits you. During the tour, we'll also visit Paderne Castle, one of the seven fortresses represented on the Portuguese flag!
At the end of the activity, we'll head back to the starting point for 1 pm.
- The minimum age to ride as a passenger on the quad is 7 years old.
- To drive the quad you must be over 18 and hold a valid driving license.
This tour includes pick-up from hotels in Quarteira. If your hotel is located elsewhere, you'll have to make your own way to the meeting point in Fontainhas.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per vehicleUS$ 87.80
Per vehicleUS$ 128.90
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Quad bike and helmet.
English speaking guide.
Deposit of € 100 (US$ 117.10) per quad.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (10:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).