Feel the need for speed as you zip through the beautiful Algarve on this buggy tour from Quarteira. An unforgettable experience!
Algarve Buggy Tour
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Quarteira at 9 am, and from there we'll take you to Nave do Barão, where our Algarve adventure begins!
Once there we'll assign you the buggies, and explain how to drive them, before giving out all the necessary safety material and starting our motors!
No time to lose, we'll set off to explore the local terrain: steep hills, impossible curves, mountain trails and more! There's nothing these buggies can't handle. And as we do so we'll visit some of the most beautiful but least known towns in the Algarve.
Following four hours behind the wheel, we'll leave the buggy back at the start point, and take you back to your hotel in Quarteira, arriving at around 1 pm.
Who can take part?
The minimum age to take part as a passenger is 4 years old. To be able to drive the buggy, you must be older than 18 years old and have a valid driving licence.
The buggies have space for two, which you should take into account when making the reservation.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 2 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per vehicleUS$ 164.10
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Buggy and helmet rental.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).