From Mayan ruins to the Tequila Museum: explore Cancun's most important monuments and places of interest on this city sightseeing tour from Riviera Maya.
Cancun Sightseeing Trip Itinerary
At 8 am you'll be picked up from your hotel in Riviera Maya to make the journey north up the Caribbean coast, arriving in Cancun after a brief drive.
Delve deep into Mexico's legendary history at your first stop, visiting the archaeological site of El Meco, the ruins of an old Mayan village that will give you fascinating insight into the importance of this beautiful region during the golden age of the ancient civilisation.
Next, you'll be immersed into Cancun's atmospheric city centre to discover places like Mercado 28, a vibrant market full of traditional Mexican handicrafts that make great souvenirs, and Plaza Bonita, an enchanting square lined with colourful typical buildings.
Your sightseeing tour around Cancun will also take you to the Tequila Museum, where the secrets of this famous Mexican liqueur will be revealed to you! After passing by Plaza de Kukulcan shopping centre, you'll put the finishing touch on an excellent day: visiting the Playa Delfines Mirador, a viewpoint which gives you incomparable views over the paradise Caribbean beach. We'll also visit this beach so you can take the classic photo with the Cancun letters.
After an unforgettable day, you'll leave Cancun behind and make the return trip to your hotel in Riviera Maya, arriving at around 1 pm.
Hotel pick up
This guided sightseeing tour of Cancun includes pick up and drop off at the following hotels in Riviera Maya. When you make your reservation, you'll be asked to choose which hotel you'd like to be picked up from.
If your accommodation is not included on the list, please indicate the most convenient or nearest option to be picked up from instead (the price of the transfer between your hotel and the chosen meeting point is not included).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 30% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 11 years old||Children under 6 years old|
Children between 6 and 11 years oldUS$ 34.50
Children under 6 years oldFree
6 - 8 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by bus.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.