Discover the heavenly beaches of Isla Holbox, a natural space on the north coast of the Yucatan peninsula known for its incredible beaches and diversity of birds.
Day Trip to Isla Holbox
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Riviera Maya first thing in the morning and we'll head to the Chiquilá port. Here, we'll board a small boat and start our journey to Isla Holbox, on the northern coast of the peninsula.
Our first stop will be at a stunning beach on the west coast of Holbox, where you'll have 45 minutes of free time to relax under the Caribbean sun.
We'll leave this corner of paradise behind us and head towards Isla Pasión (Passion Island), a small island with beautiful virgin beaches, inhabited by many different bird species. At this small tropical paradise, you'll have free time to explore or relax at the viewpoint which offers outstanding views of the island.
We'll continue our journey towards Punta Mosquito, an incredible virgin beach that can only be accessed from the sea. Between the months of March and October, we might be lucky enough to see pink flamingoes that use this area as a breeding ground as they make their way towards South America.
Next, we'll satisfy our appetites at a typical local restaurant. Here you'll enjoy a delicious lunch of guacamole or ceviche, fresh fish of the day or roast chicken and a side dish with a drink included.
After eating, you'll have approximately an hour and a half to relax on the beach or visit the nearby town of Holbox at your own leisure.
This incredible day surrounded by beautiful beaches and incredible nature will, unfortunately, have to come to an end, and we'll head back to the Chiquilá port before taking you back to your hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 13 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 3 and 13 years oldUS$ 65.80
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
A bottle of water during the land journeys.
Boat trip with a small group.
Lunch at a beach restaurant (one drink included).
Drinks during the boat tour.
Marine park tax (US$ 11 per person).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Riviera Maya).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.