Enjoy an unforgettable day with your family or friends on the paradisiacal Isla Mujeres, the jewel of the Riviera Maya. You can snorkel, relax on the beach or sunbathe on the boat's deck.
Isla Mujeres VIP Boat Tour
At the time you choose, we'll pick you up from your hotel in the Riviera Maya and begin our private day trip to Isla Mujeres. Onboard of a comfortable boat, we'll sail the calm waters of the Caribbean towards the Nichupté Lagoon, an authentic natural jewel of Mexico.
This natural spot, made up of seven lakes, will be the perfect setting to enjoy a yacht trip. From the boat you'll be able to appreciate the different species of plants and animals that populate the Laguna Nnichupté. You'll be captivated!
Afterwards, we'll set sail for Isla Mujeres. Its beaches of fine sand, its turquoise waters, and its palm trees will transport you to paradise. We'll also stop the boat near the island so that you can snorkel and enjoy one of the best reefs in the world. Coloured fish, algae and other surprises wait for you under these crystalline waters!
After a full day on Isla Mujeres, we'll return to the boat to go back to the Riviera Maya. Arrival at the hotels is scheduled four hours after pick up.
This activity includes pick-up from hotels in Tulum and from hotels between Playa del Carmen and Akumal. When making the reservation, you'll need to select the area where you'll be staying.
Advantages of a Private Tour
By booking a private tour you'll receive a personalised service, choose the day and time that best suits you and if you're a big group you'll even save money!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
This is a private tour organised for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 6 people.|
|Tour with pick up from Playa del Carmen - Akumal||
|Tour with pick up from Tulum||
Tour with pick up from Playa del Carmen - Akumal
Up to 6 people.US$ 686
Tour with pick up from Tulum
Up to 6 people.US$ 716
The activity takes place with an escort that simultaneously speaks in english and other languages.
Private boat tour of Isla Mujeres.
Yacht tour of Nichupté Lagoon.
Beer and water onboard (6 of each).
English speaking guide.
Private and exclusive tour, there will be no one else in the group..
Docking taxes: US$ 12 per person.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Can groups of more than 6 people do the tour?
A - No. The boats have a limit of 6 passengers,
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.