Delve into the beautiful city of Granada and explore the spectacular Alhambra: discover why the historic fortress is Spain's most visited monument on this day trip from Roquetas de Mar!
Granada & Alhambra Day Trip
Bright and early on the morning of your excursion, you'll be picked up from your hotel in Roquetas de Mar, where you'll climb aboard a comfortable bus for the drive to Granada. Ready to explore the historic capital of the Nasrid Kingdom?
Arriving in Granada, you'll begin with a guided walking tour of the city's historic centre. Admire its most iconic monuments and learn all about its fascinating history and curious facts thanks to your English-speaking guide.
Having explored Granada to your heart's content, you'll hop back onto the bus and head up to the Alhambra. This fortress and palace complex is one of the most beautiful and emblematic examples of Moorish architecture in Spain, and you'll get to explore all of it! Marvel at the majestic Nasrid Palaces and lose yourself in the vibrant gardens known as the Generalife.
At the end of an unforgettable day trip to Granada and the Alhambra, you'll make the journey back to Roquetas de Mar, where you'll be dropped back off at around 7 pm.
Hotel pick up
This excursion includes a pick up service from the following hotels in Roquetas de Mar at the indicated times:
- 7:45 am: Hotel Neptuno, Hotel Fenix Family, Hotel Arena Center, Apartamentos Golf Center (pick up from Hotel Fenix Family), Apartamentos Pierre Vacances, Apartamentos Aguaserena, Apartamentos Villa Romana and Apartamentos Marina Serena Golf.
- 7:50 am: Hotel Best Roquetas, Hotel Protur, Hotel Bahia Serena, Hotel Roc Golf Trinidad, Hotel Playa Capricho, Hotel Playa Sol, Hotel Playa Linda and Apartamentos Moguima.
- 7:55 am: Hotel Best Roquetas and Apartamentos La Minería.
- 8:00 am: Hotel Mediterráneo Bay, Hotel Zoraida Park, Hotel Zoraida Garden, Apartamentos Estrella de Mar and Apartamentos Maracay.
- 8:10 am: Hotel Don Angel, Hotel Colonial Mar and Apartamentos Vivaldi.
When making your reservation, you'll be asked to select which accommodation you'd prefer to be picked up from.
- To organise the visit to the Alhambra, we require the full names of all participants.
- If you'd prefer, you can also reserve this day trip with pick up from Aguadulce.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 58.50
Children under 3 years oldUS$ 10.80
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Transport by air conditioned vehicle.
Walking tour of Granada.
Entrance to Alhambra and Generalife.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (8:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).