Sao Paulo is one of the most important cities for street artists. Veterans and novices alike spread colour around the city, and you can discover the most incredible paintings and murals!
Beco do Batman Graffiti + Street Art Museum Tour
After meeting, we'll start our private tour through the city centre to discover some of the city's best examples of urban art. Our first stop will be in the Vila Madalena neighbourhood, known for its bohemian atmosphere.
We'll head into the labyrinth of streets and among the buildings, in search of its most colourful murals. Did you know that some of these are over 30 years old? Next, we'll head to Beco do Batman (Batman's Alley), which has become a true open-air museum; its walls are covered with masterpieces by the most acclaimed streets artists in the city, making it the birthplace of the city's graffiti scene.
We'll continue walking until we reach one of the best urban art galleries in Sao Paulo, where local artists have the chance to display their creations. It doesn't matter if your a graffiti amateur or if you've got years of experience, there's a place for you here!
Afterwards, we'll head to the Santana neighbourhood, another spot where the best museums are the streets themselves. Here, you'll be able to visit the Open Air Street Art Museum (MAAU). You'll find more than 70 murals, which look out to the tourists and locals from the walls of the viaduct. All the best Sao Paulo street artists have left their mark here, come and check it out!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 56.60
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
English, Spanish and Portuguese speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (4:00 pm local time) if there are still places available.
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
São Paulo Museum of Art.