Immerse yourself in the universe of George R. R. Martin and discover one of the most beautiful monuments in Seville on this Game of Thrones tour of the Alcazar.
Game of Thrones Tour of the Alcazar
Meet your guide at the scheduled time in the Plaza del Triunfo, a stone's throw from the Alcázar de Sevilla, one of the oldest palaces in the world and the location for the filming of some of the best scenes from Game of Thrones.
Accompanied by our expert English-speaking guide, we'll enter the historic citadel through the imposing Puerta del León, or the Gate of the Lion, ready to begin our guided tour. Admire the Patio del Yeso, a courtyard built by the Almohads in the 12th century and a spectacular example of the Arab architecture that we'll get to know throughout our tour.
As we stroll through the beautiful palace complex, the guide will reveal the relationship between the Kingdom of Dorne and the Alcazar of Seville, one of the most memorable filming locations from the fifth season of Game of Thrones. We'll visit the Palace of Pedro I, the 14th century residence of the king after which it was named, considered to be one of the most beautiful and best preserved façades in Andalusia.
We'll continue our route through the Gothic Palace to the Gardens of the Alcazar, one the gems of the complex and instantly recognisable from the popular TV series as the seat of House Martell, or Sunspear, the capital of Dorne.
After two hours delving into the world of Game of Thrones, our tour of the Water Gardens of Sunspear, or the Royal Alcazar of Seville, will come to an end.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|English language tour||
English language tour
Per personUS$ 47
The tour is exclusively in English.
Professional English speaking guide.
Entrance to the Alcazar of Seville.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (1:00 pm local time) if there are still places available.
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
Monument to the Immaculate in Plaza del Triunfo.