Make the most of your time in Seville cruising along the Gaudalquivir River on board a luxury yacht and enjoying a delicious lunch surrounded by panoramic city views.
Seville Luxury Lunch Cruise
At 1 pm we'll meet at the Muelle Nueva York dock in Seville, where we'll board a luxury yacht ready to sail along the Guadalquivir River in the most exclusive way.
On board the boat, you'll have the opportunity to watch a video showcasing 3D images of the city to give you an idea of the beauty of Seville. But the best part will come when we sail past its emblematic monuments: the San Telmo Palace, the Triana Bridge and the Torre del Oro. You'll be enchanted by Seville's historic architecture!
While we enjoy the beauty of the city we'll indulge in a delicious meal on board. The menu includes Iberian cured meats and cheese as well as typical dishes such as salmorejo and Spanish tortilla de patatas, or potato omelette. The main course will consist of salmon curry with rice or steak cooked in whisky. What's more, you'll also enjoy drinks during the meal, ice cream cake for dessert and a glass of cava to toast. What more could you ask for?
The luxury cruise will end at 3 pm back at the original departure point.
Capacity of the boat
The maximum capacity of this boat is 12 people.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 3 years old|
|Luxury lunch cruise||
Luxury lunch cruise
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a escort that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Yacht cruise on the Guadalquivir River.
Lunch and drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Muelle Nueva York.