Enjoy a day of sun and sea in true Croatian style on this boat trip to Bol, the oldest town on Brac Island. Explore picturesque streets and relax on one of the Dalmatian Coast's most beautiful beaches: Zlatni Rat, or the Golden Horn.
Bol Boat Trip Itinerary
After meeting at Split harbour, you'll board your boat ready to embark on your day trip to the beautiful town of Bol, on the Croatian island of Brac. Sail over the sparkling waters of the Dalmatian Coast for around two hours, enjoying the spectacular views of passing islands and indulging in a delicious breakfast too.
Arriving in Bol, a tiny town on the south of Brac, you'll be welcomed by its expanse of pristine beaches and crystal-clear sea. Head onto dry land to discover the picturesque fishing village at your own pace. Feel like taking a dip? Relax on Martinica Beach or make your way to the popular Zlatni Rat Beach, also called the Golden Horn thanks to the shape of the spit of land.
The more adventurous amongst you might choose to climb Vidova Gora. The highest peak in the Adriatic at over 2550 feet (778 m) tall, its summit offers incomparable views over Bol and its beaches. Well worth the hike up the mountain!
You could also spend your time strolling along the town's cobblestone streets and taking in the historic atmosphere, before you climb back onto the boat for the return cruise to Split. On board, you'll enjoy a delicious lunch while relaxing throughout the journey back.
Your boat trip to Bol includes breakfast and lunch. Your breakfast will include croissants and tea or coffee. For lunch, you'll be served grilled meat, fish or vegetables with salad - you choose which you prefer when making your reservation. Drinks (wine, beer and soft drinks) and dessert are also included. Delicious!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 48.30
Children under 3 years oldFree
10 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Breakfast and lunch.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Gat Svetog Nikole Pier, Split.