Spend an unforgettable evening with 3 experiences in one: cruise of the harbour, dinner and cabaret show. Enjoy stunning views of the city's waterfront buildings from the ocean!
Your special night will begin from King Street Wharf, where the grand Sydney Showboats vessel awaits you. This majestic boat, with two floors and a covered deck is the perfect setting for a romantic night of dinner and live music. The boat also has large terraces from which you can enjoy unparalleled views of Sydney harbour at sunset.
Once on board, you will savour a delicious meal while passing the Harbour Bridge, the illuminated Opera House and other symbolic buildings in Sydney. To liven up the evening there will be a performance of “Voyage of Love”, a cabaret number delivered by professional singers and dancers, bringing a magic touch to your night.
The cruise finishes at the starting point.
On board the cruise, you can choose between an international menu and a vegetarian menu:
- Appetizers: smoked salmon rolls, tandoori chicken tulips, butterfly garlic, herb and chilli prawns.
- Main plate: to choose between grilled veal cutlet, roasted potato, garlic aioli, crispy shallot, broccolini, cherry tomatoes au jus or oven-roasted chicken breast with creamy mash, asparagus, Japanese beans, sweet corn and roasted pine nut.
- Dessert: to choose between vanilla flan, chocolate cake or tiramisu.
- Appetizer: tomato salad, asparagus spears and avocado drizzled with balsamic vinegar.
- Main plate: pumpkin and ricotta ravioli, asparagus slithers, corn, edamame with fresh pesto.
- Dessert: tiramisu or fresh fruit.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|Adults||Children between 7 and 17 years old||Children under 7 years old.|
|Dinner Cruise and Show||
Dinner Cruise and Show
Children between 7 and 17 years oldUS$ 63.40
Children under 7 years old.Free
* The price increases on the 30 September
3 hour cruise along Sydney Harbour.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
Yes (some of the areas are accessible).
King Street Wharf