Enjoy a trekking route through one of the most unusual landscapes in Tenerife with this Adeje Day Trip. Discover the charming village and taste the delicious Canarian gastronomy.
Adeje Day Trip
After picking you up at your hotel between 8 and 9 am, we'll travel by bus to the Barranco del Infierno Reserve. Are you ready to walk through one of the most rugged landscapes of Tenerife?
Once we arrive at our destination, we'll give you some protective helmets to wear during the 3 hours of trekking. We'll have 6.5 kilometres of trails waiting for us that will allow us to enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the south of the island from the heights.
During the route, we'll reveal the peculiarities of the local flora and fauna. Tabaibas, cardons, dredges, palms, wild jasmine and other vegetable species will be present on the way. You will also fall in love with the waterfall that we'll find at the end of the route.
Then we'll return to the bus and head to Adeje for a walking tour to discover its beautiful architectural heritage. We'll see the façade of the convent of Our Lady of Guadalupe and Saint Paul, declared a Site of Cultural Interest, the church of Saint Ursula, the Casa Fuerte and much more. Did you know that this area was threatened by pirates centuries ago?
Afterwards, we'll go to a local restaurant to enjoy one of Adeje's star dishes, fried chicken with garlic. In addition, the menu will include a drink and speciality potatoes, salad and cheese as appetizers.
Once we have recovered our strength, we'll return to the bus and leave you at your hotel between 3:30 and 4:30 pm.
This tour includes pick-up from hotels in the south of Tenerife, the Santa Cruz area and Puerto de la Cruz at the following times:
- Hotels in Puerto de la Cruz: 8 am.
- Hotels in Santa Cruz: 8:30 am.
- Hotels in the south of Tenerife: 9 am.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||under 5|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 53
under 5not admitted
6 hours 30 minutes - 8 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Entry to Barranco del Infierno.
Food and drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility or pushchairs/strollers).