Considered one of the best zoos in Europe, Loro Parque offers countless attractions for the whole family including dolphins, killer whales, exotic birds, diverse marine life and tropical plants.
Embark on a full-day tour to Loro Parque! Admire the island’s singular landscape as you are driven to Puerto de la Cruz, home to Loro Parque (Parrot Park). This theme park is one of the most visited in Tenerife and the Canary Islands.
Upon arrival, you’ll have time to explore the amusement park at your own pace and enjoy its impressive animal shows. Get a close look at some of the world’s most admired wild animals like tigers, gorillas and jaguars, among many others.
The Loro Park is also home to stunning exotic birds with colorful plumage, making them the stars of the zoo. Then, head to see the varied marine life, from sharks to jellyfish.
Once you have admired the numerous wildlife, check out the beautiful orchid garden whose sweet aroma impregnates the area. The Loro Parque also accommodates a surprising Porcelain Museum with pieces decorated with different birds.
Your guide will be waiting for you at the exit of the theme park to drive you back to your hotel.
Schedule and pick-up locations
The excursion includes the pick-up in the following tourist areas in the south of Tenerife:
- 7:25 - 8:10 am: Los Gigantes.
- 8:10 - 8:15 am: Callao-Paraíso.
- 8:20- 8:30 am: La Caleta.
- 8:30 - 9:00 am: Las Américas.
- 9:05 - 9:10 am: Los Cristianos.
- 9:15 am: Chayofa.
- 9:20 - 9:25 am: Ten Bel.
- 9:35 - 10:00 am: Golf del Sur.
- 10:05 - 10:10 am: El Médano.
Once you have booked this activity, the local supplier will send you an email with the exact pick-up location and time.
This excursion does not include pick-up from Puerto de la Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife and other tourist areas in the North of Tenerife.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Loro Parque Excursion
Children 6-11 years oldUS$ 41
Children 2-5 years oldUS$ 9.70
Children under 2Free
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transportation by air conditioned coach.
Admission ticket to Loro Parque (Loro Park).
When to book?
You can book up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.