Do you want to explore the highest peak in Spain? Climb over 3500 metres with this Teide Day Trip + Transfer from North that includes entrance to the cable car and pick-up at different points in the north of Tenerife.
Teide Day Trip + Transfer from North
Between 11 am and 12 pm, we'll pick you up at your hotel in the north Tenerife to go to the Teide National Park, the highest peak in Spain!
On arrival at the base of the volcano, we'll ride on the Teide cable car, 2356 metres high. We'll enjoy a quiet ride lasting around 10 minutes admiring the million-year-old volcanic lava.
When we reach the summit, at more than 3500 metres high, you'll have 1 hour of free time to explore the area at your leisure. From the La Rambleta viewpoint, you can enjoy an incredible view of the canyons and you might see some of the other islands on the horizon. During your free time, you can have lunch and carry out the trekking routes that cross the volcano.
After an hour at the top, it will be time to descend again. We'll take you by bus to the nearby Roques de Garcia which will offer us one of the most magical and popular views of Mount Teide. From the stairs that run alongside these rocky formations, we'll contemplate the Llano de Ucanca, a landscape that looks like Mars. You'll be amazed!
The activity will end leaving you at the starting point between 6 pm and 7:30 pm.
This excursion includes pick-up in various areas of Santa Úrsula, Los Realejos and Puerto de la Cruz. When booking please indicate where you want us to pick you up. You can check the exact pick-up times: Teide cable car + transfer from North pick up
Who can participate?
The minimum age to participate in this activity is 3 years old. It isn't recommended for pregnant women.
Excursion from the south of Tenerife or entrance only
If you're staying in other areas of Tenerife, you can also book the excursion to Teide Observatory Day Trip + Transfer from South. If you prefer to go to the National Park on your own we recommend booking the Mount Teide cable car tickets.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 13 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 3 and 13 years oldUS$ 38
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Transport by bus.
Teide cable car ticket.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (Tenerife local time).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).