Explore the Azores on this Jeep tour of Terceira Island. You'll feel the rush of adrenaline whilst on board a comfortable 4x4 vehicle.
Jeep Tour of Terceira
When making your reservation, you'll have the choice of two options: an 8 hour tour or a 4 hour tour:
8 hour tour
You'll discover the charm of Terceira with this tour of the Azores island. Having picked you up from your hotel, starting on a tour where we'll get to know both the most popular and least known corners of the island.
During the tour, we'll climb on board a jeep offering us incredible views of the coast and the flora and fauna populating the island. And if all the excitement has piqued your appetite, we'll fix that with a delicious lunch to charge your batteries before continuing with the activity.
On this tour of the island, we'll explore the lesser known roads, such as the narrow trails which are normally only used by the local farmers. We'll see enormous trees, rough basalt rock walls and even an authentic volcano!
Once the tour of Terceira is complete, we'll take your back to your hotel.
4 hour tour
You'll do the same route as the full-day tour, but on a reduced itinerary that does not include lunch.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 12 years old|
|8 hour tour||
|4 hour tour||
8 hour tour
Children under 12 years oldUS$ 49.80
4 hour tour
Children under 12 years oldUS$ 29.30
* The price varies based on the chosen date
4 hours - 8 hours.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Jeep tour of Terceira.
bone steak, fillet steak, portuguese sausages, salad, local cheese and bread).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Terceira local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).