Immerse yourself in the wild beauty of Ireland's Atlantic coastline exploring the caves and coves of Connemara on this kayak tour from Tievegarriff.
We'll meet at your selected time at Tievegarriff Beach, before beginning our two and a half hour kayaking adventure around the coves and caves of the Connemara coast. Let the adventure begin!
After getting kitted out with our life jackets and familiarising ourselves with the kayak and paddle, we'll get into the waters of Tievegarriff and begin paddling on the Atlantic Ocean. Accompanied by an instructor, we'll discover the beautiful landscapes of the west coast of Ireland.
Throughout the tour, we'll kayak around the coves and caves that characterise the Connemara coast while enjoying unparalleled views of the dramatic rock formations jutting from the sea in the area. We'll also get to see the incredible marine wildlife that inhabits the Atlantic waters.
Our Connemara kayaking tour will come to an end back at the original starting point after two and a half hours.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organised for you and your partner, family or friends.
|Adults||Children between 8 and 16 years old|
|Up to 5 people||
Up to 5 people
Children between 8 and 16 years oldUS$ 70.60
* Children under 8 years old are not allowed to take part in this activity.
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Kayak and all necessary equipment.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.