Enjoy a unique experience in Tokyo and speed around the city in a go kart! Dress up as your favourite Super Mario character and feel like you're in a real-life video game!
Tokyo Go-Kart Tour
We'll meet at the Building Sasage at the time you book and hop on board our go karts to begin our unforgettable tour of Tokyo.
For one or two hours, depending on your booking, you'll zoom through the streets of the Japanese capital like Super Mario characters accompanied by a local guide. You can even do it dressed up as your favourite characters!
You'll discover all the iconic areas of Tokyo on a racing car adventure. You'll speed pass skyscrapers, sanctuaries, parks and markets in your go karts.
The tour will end at back at the starting point.
- The minimum height is 150 cm (4 ft 9).
- You must have an international driving license.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 64
Per personUS$ 106.30
1 - 2 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Local English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.