Discover all the iconic landmarks of Valencia in a comfortable, fun, and unique way when you take this guided tour in an all-terrain vehicle.
Convertible ATV Tour
You'll be picked up at your hotel in Valencia then taken to the most important locations around Valencia in the 4x4 car, accompanied by our professional guide. The panoramic tour will include stops at some of these amazing attractions. The first of these stops is the city's old town, where you will encounter the Central Market, Llotja de la Seda (the Silk Exchange), Plaça Redona (Round Square), and Plaza del Ayuntamiento (City Hall Square).
Then, later, we will head to the City of Arts and Sciences, a huge entertainment and cultural complex with a state-of-the-art modern design. Our last stop takes place at Las Arenas beach and the Royal Marina which was built in 2007 to host the 32nd America's cup. Here, we will relax on the shores of the Mediterranean sea and enjoy the spectacular Valencian coastline.
Finally, before the tour ends, you will have the opportunity of driving the 4x4 convertible in a special enclosure designed for this purpose.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11 years old||Children under 5|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 5 and 11 years oldUS$ 53.50
Children under 5not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking driver/guide.
GPS and radio communication.
Approved children’s seats.
Photos and videos of the activity.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Will the vehicle be shared?
A - No. To comply with social distancing measures, the vehicle will be exclusively for you and your partner, family or friends, as well as your guide.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.