Discover the majestic Sierra Nevada, visit the caves of Guadix and see the ancient mosques of the Alpujarra on this day trip from Almería.
Sierra Nevada & Guadix Day Trip
Having been picked up from Almería on the morning of your excursion, you'll set off on your route to the Sierra Nevada National Park. Its impressive peaks provide a beautiful silhouette against the Andalusian sky, offering unparalleled views over Almería.
You'll drive through the Alpujarra of Almeria, a spectacular area of the Sierra Nevada that is full of history. Nestled in the valleys are typical whitewashed villages whose churches provide a look to the past: built on top of former mosques, many of them still have details of Moorish architecture.
Reaching the town of Guadix, you'll have the opportunity to visit the famous cave-houses. Being built into the rock of this mountainous region means they are quiet and cool refuges from the heat of Granada, and many people still call them home!
The final stop on your tour will be a visit to a local workshop where you'll see how local ceramics are made, before heading to Roquetas de Mar, where your tour will come to an end at 6 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 35.60
Children under 3 years oldUS$ 11.90
8 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Transport from Almería.
Drop off in Roquetas de Mar.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Entrance to Sierra Nevada National Park.
Visit to Alpujarras.
Visit to Guadix caves.
Entrance to pottery and demonstration of local ceramics.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (8:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Ballesol Roundabout, Calle Morato.