Enjoy the beautiful waves of the Costa Dorada with this fantastic windsurfing course in L'Ametlla de Mar.
Windsurfing Course in L'Ametlla de Mar
The Costa Dorada, on the coast of the province of Tarragona, has the perfect mix of Mediterranean climate, waves, and winds, for learning to windsurf.
You'll find that it's not as complicated as you think! With this windsurfing course in L'Ametlla de Mar, you will learn how to use all the equipment correctly. A specialized instructor will teach you the basic guidelines in a fun way and, as the course progresses, you will notice your skills on the waves improving.
Before you know it, you will be doing jumps and pirouettes in the water! However, the course is adapted to the age, experience, and characteristics of each student, so everybody advances at their own pace and in their own way.
Duration, schedule and meeting point
This windsurfing course in L'Ametlla de Mar takes place over 4 days, with classes of 90 minutes each day from 10 am to 11:30 am.
To attend all these classes you must go to the Poniente dock s/n, in front of L'Ametlla de Mar recreation marina.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 7 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 201.80
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
English speaking instructor.
1.5 hour classes for the 4 day course.
Complete windsurfing equipment.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Poniente wharf, s/n.