Make the most of your stay in Armação de Pêra and discover the area of Paderne in a unique way with this Algarve Quad Bike Tour. You're guaranteed to have fun!
Algarve Quad Bike Tour
We'll pick you up at your accommodation in Armação de Pêra at 10 am and head to Fontainhas, where the off-road vehicles are waiting for us.
Have you ever driven a quad bike? If you're a beginner, don't worry, before starting the route around the Algarve we'll explain everything you need to know to become an expert.
Then we'll get going and start to ride the quad in the natural areas of Paderne. You'll feel how the adrenaline takes over your body as we increase the difficulty, an incredible sensation that will leave you wanting more!
After three hours, we'll return to the starting point at 1 pm. From there, we'll take you back to your accommodation in Armação de Pêra.
To drive the quad it is necessary to be 18 years old and have a driving licence.
On the day of the activity, you must pay a € 100 (US$ 118.90) deposit for the quad bike, this will be returned at the end of the activity.
This tour includes pick up from hotels in Armação de Pêra. If your hotel is in another area, you'll have to go to the meeting point in Fontainhas on your own.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Individual Quad Bike||
|Double Quad Bike||
Individual Quad Bike
under 7not admitted
Double Quad Bike
under 7not admitted
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Quad bike and helmet hire.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).