The ArticketBCN passport offers priority access to the best six art museums in Barcelona without having to queue or purchase different tickets. A must-buy for art lovers!
ArticketBCN Museum Pass
Barcelona's art passport is a practical and inexpensive pass that offers access to the permanent and temporary exhibitions of Barcelona's most-visited art museums, including:
- Picasso Museum: Home to one of Pablo Picasso’s most extensive collections, especially dedicated to his formative years.
- Fundació Joan Miró: A key reference to understand Joan Miró’s life and work. It also holds temporary exhibitions dedicated to other artists from the twenty and twenty-first century.
- Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya: It houses works of art by some of the most representative Catalan contemporary artists and other renowned Renaissance and Baroque European artists.
- Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona: Also known as CCCB, this arts center focuses on contemporary culture and the city of Barcelona.
- Fundació Antoni Tàpies: It has one of the most complete collections by Antoni Tàpies. The foundation also organizes temporary exhibitions to promote present-day art.
- MACBA, Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art: Home to a collection of over 5.800 contemporary paintings and sculptures.
If you're planning to visit all of these museums, you'll save money buying the ArticketBCN. Without the passport, the entrance fee to the Picasso Museum and the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya are € 12 (US$ 13.50) each. If you visit all six museums, you’ll save up to 45% with the ArticketCN pass.
How does it work?
This art passport is valid for up to 12 months from when you first use it.
You can collect your ArticketBCN at any of the 6 museums included in the passport.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|Adults||Children under 16 years old|
Children under 16 years oldFree
Access to permanent and temporary exhibitions at Barcelona's top six art museums.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Barcelona).
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.