Enjoy the Argentinian wilderness in a different way: on horseback through Patagonia! And the excursion even includes a delicious Argentinian lunch.
Patagonia Horseback Riding Itinerary
From San Carlos de Bariloche we make our way to a rural estate located just 20 miles (30 km) from the city.
Having eaten breakfast on the ranch, we'll begin our horseback ride. Over two hours we'll enjoy the beautiful waterfalls, rivers, forests and mountains of the Patagonian wilds. From the backs of your noble steeds, you'll see the Cerro Catedral mountain, the D'Agostini waterfall and Cerro Pononero: the most stunning of the sights inside the Nahuel Huapi National Park.
On the return journey, we'll ease the hunger you've worked up with a delicious lunch, with views of the Gutiérrez lake. The menu includes a variety of Gaucho specialities, including barbequed meat, empanadas, salads and dessert - as well as a drink either with or without alcohol.
Having eaten lunch we head back to Bariloche.
Hotel pick up
This activity includes a pick up service from hotels in the centre of Bariloche. If your accommodation is elsewhere, you must make your own way to the meeting point for the scheduled time.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 4 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 18 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per PersonUS$ 47.50
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Transport from Bariloche.
Horse riding equipment.
English speaking guides.
Breakfast and lunch.
Drink (wine, soft drink, water) during lunch.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Bariloche local time) if there are still places available.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).