The Busan Pass gives you free access to the main attractions of the South Korean city, such as the Busan Tower or the Trick Museum. This the best way to discover the best landmarks and save money during your trip!
The 5 most popular attractions included on the card are:
- Busan Tower
- Trick Museum
- Poopoo Land
- Busan Aquarium
- Running Man
The total value of these attractions already makes this card a bargain. However, there is even more! You can also rent a traditional hanbok, the traditional South Korean costume. The rental is for an hour and a half during which have a more authentic experience of the local culture.
How it works
The Busan Pass is activated the first time it is used and is then valid for 72 hours. For example, if you activate the card on a Monday at 1:45 pm, it will be valid until the following Thursday at 1:45 pm. The card allows each included attraction or monument to be visited once.
- Busan Tower: open every day from 10 am to 11 pm, with the last admission at 10:30 pm.
- Trick Museum: open every day (except 1 January) from 10 am to 6 pm, with the last admission at 5 pm.
- Poopoo Land: open every day from 10 am to 8 pm, with the last entry at 7 pm.
- Busan Aquarium: open Monday to Thursday from 10 am to 8 pm, and Friday to Sunday from 9 a to 10 pm. The last admission is an hour before closing time.
- Running Man: open every day from 10 am to 8 pm. The last entry is at 7 pm.
- Hanbok Nam Busan Branch (Hanbok rental): open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm. Closed from the 1st of July to the 31st of August.
|Adults||Children under 3 years old.|
Children under 3 years old.Free
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
Busan Pass 72 hour tourist card.
Fast track entry to the included attractions.
Traditional Hanbok rental.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Varies according to the attraction included.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How do I know if the attractions included are open?
A - We recommend that you visit the attraction's web site to confirm availability beforehand. Some attractions may be closed or have limited opening due to Covid-19.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.