Ever imagined meeting a grizzly bear in the wild? Enjoy this unique experience in Campbell River with a boat trip through the spectacular natural landscapes of Vancouver Island.
Grizzly Bear Tour
After meeting at the scheduled time at Campbell River Harbour, we'll board a boat and set sail across the Orford River in search of one of the most emblematic and impressive animals in Canada: the grizzly bear.
We'll head to the Orford observation platform, where we'll get off the boat and climb onto a minibus to delve into the natural landscapes of British Colombia. Here, we'll spend three hours learning all about these omnivorous animals and how they live in this area of North America.
Did you know that the Orford River Valley is home to a large colony of grizzly bears? As well as exploring the beautiful landscapes of Canada with an expert guide, we'll get to see the bears hunting salmon, bathing in the river or caring for their adorable cubs - a truly unforgettable experience!
After seeing the grizzly bears, we'll renew our energy with a tasty lunch of homemade sandwiches and granola bars and drinks including tea, coffee, hot chocolate and water. We'll then return to the boat and continue our cruise in search of whales, orcas, sea lions and dolphins.
At the end of our eight hour grizzly tour seeing Canada's impressive wildlife, we'll return to the original departure point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 12|
Per personUS$ 379.90
Children under 12not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
E Dock, Campbell River.