Go on an exciting adventure in the Algarve to discover spectacular landscapes and charming villages on this quad tour from Carvoeiro.
Algarve Quad Tour
We'll pick you up at 10 am from your hotel in Carvoeiro and take you the Autódromo Internacional do Algarve, where we'll set off on an exciting quad tour in the Algarve.
Before we get started, we'll give you some basic instructions so you can learn how to drive the quad. Then we'll zoom off across the Paderne area, heading down dirt roads, alongside rivers and descending valleys of the Algarve. We'll also drive through the picturesque streets of the village of Paderne and visit the fascinating remains of its castle.
At the end of the activity, we'll head back to the starting point for 1 pm.
- The minimum age to ride as a passenger on the quad is 7 years old.
- To drive the quad you must be over 18 and hold a valid driving license.
This tour includes pick-up from hotels in Carvoeiro. If your hotel is located elsewhere, you'll have to make your own way to the meeting point at the Autódromo Internacional do Algarve.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Per quadUS$ 91.30
Per quadUS$ 133.90
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in english and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Quad bike and helmet.
English speaking guide.
Deposit of € 100 (US$ 121.70) per quad.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.