Discover the natural phenomenon in the Algarve with this Benagil Caves Boat Tour. You'll enjoy visiting one of the most impressive places that the southern Portuguese coastline has to offer.
Benagil Caves Boat Tour
We'll meet at the time of your choice at Largo da Praia and go to Carvoeiro beach to board a boat. From there we'll start our walk to the incredible Benagil caves.
The boat will take us along the Atlantic waters and pass by the Algarve coast, where we'll see the natural caves created by wind and water erosion. You'll also get views of the Carvalho and Benagil beaches, which stand out for their fine white sand.
Following on, the boat will also give us views of the famous Alfanzina Lighthouse, which was built in 1920. Then, we'll finally arrive at the fascinating Benagil caves. Did you know that they can only be accessed by sea? Their impressive size and the contrast of colours inside make them the most spectacular in the Algarve - a natural wonder!
After being impressed with its beauty, we'll make our way back to Carvoeiro to finish the boat ride after an hour's journey.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 10 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children between 2 and 10 years oldUS$ 18.10
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Enligsh speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is it possible to take the tour with pets?
A - No, you are not allowed to take the tour with pets on board.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Largo da Praia.